When you join NJSCSW you join a community of social workers to advance your practice, network with your peers, advocate for our profession and access an array of benefits. Your membership helps us shape the future of healthcare legislation in ways that benefit your social work practice, such as providing professional advocacy on behalf of clinical social work in the managed care arena.
Join us and gain access to a wide variety of resources including:
- Referral sources
- Superior continuing education programs with Free CEUs
- FORUM, the society newsletter, sent three times a year
- A listing in the NJSCSW Online Membership Directory
- Membership on Email ListServ
- A seat at the table with political decision makers
In addition, you will find leadership and support for clinical social workers through professional networks specific to your areas of practice and interest.
LCSW members are automatically enrolled as Social Work Guild 49 Members - Office and Professional Employees International Union, AFL- CIO.
Additional NJSCSW membership benefits through OPEIU, CSW Guild 49:
- Free legal consultation on matters both professional and/or personal
- Identity Theft Protection
- Death Benefits
- Consumer Benefits through Union Plus
click here for more information on OPEIU Clinical Social Work Guild 49 Member Benefits
click here for consumer benefits through Union Plus
We offer several different types of membership designed to meet the specific needs of our members. For more information visit our Membership Categories page.